FDA-approved for the treatment of moderate-to-severe facial wrinkles and folds. Due to its chemical formulation, our fillers are able to integrate into the dermal skin layer in an undetectable manner.
Formulated for versatility in contouring and correcting facial lines and folds, this smooth-consistency injectable gel produces a smooth, natural look and feel that is sustained for up to a year.
Over time, due to aging, wrinkles develop on your face, and nasolabial folds may become more visible. JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC is designed to temporarily add volume to the facial wrinkles for a smoother appearance to the face. The lidocaine in the gel improves the comfort of the injection by reducing sensitivity to pain.
The first cosmetic dermal filler made of non-animal based hyaluronic acid, which exists naturally in the human body. This enhancement restores volume and fullness for six months or longer and does not require allergy testing. The Restylane® line smooths away facial wrinkles and folds (Restylane, Restylane Lyft, Restylane Refyne, Restylane Defyne,) provides subtle lip enhancement (Restylane); adds lift and volume to the cheeks (Restylane Lyft) and helps reverse the signs of volume loss in the back of the hands (Restylane Lyft).
These dermal fillers are used for smoothing moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds (the creases that extend from the corner of your nose to the corner of your mouth). RADIESSE® is also used for correcting volume loss in the back of the hands.
Our fillers are FDA-approved for the treatment of moderate-to-severe facial wrinkles and folds. Due to its chemical formulation, our fillers can integrate into the dermal skin layer in an undetectable manner. Smooth and natural looking results are achieved and will last between 6-12 months.
Post Operative Dermal Filler Instructions
Before the Procedure
- Avoid taking Anti-Inflammatories (ex. Advil, Excedrin, Ibuprofen, Motrin, Aspirin) for 1 week prior to procedure.
- Avoid supplements containing any of the following ingredients: Bilberry, Cayenne, Dong Quai, Echinacea, Feverfew, Fish Oil, Garlic, Ginger, Ginkgo Biloba, Ginseng, Hawthorne, Kava Kava, Licorice Root, Ma Huang (ephedra), Melatonin, Red Clover, St. John’s Wort, Valerian Root, Vitamin E, and Yohimbe for 2 weeks prior to procedure.
- You will also want to avoid some prescription medications, if possible, for one week prior to your injection such as Plavix and cholesterol-reducing medications.
- Please consult your prescribing physician before discontinuing any prescription drug as we are not authorizing that you do this. Injections can still be performed if you do not discontinue these medications, but be aware there is a much higher chance of bruising.
- Avoid Smoking for 2 weeks prior to procedure, if possible. If you do smoke, please be aware the chance of bruising is greatly increased and healing time lengthens. You may continue until the bruising and swelling has subsided (usually 7-14 days).